Elder SUP is talk story generated by paddlers, windsurfers and those who fly a wing. We balance our SUP adventures with our love for the waters of our world. We connect across generations, lakes, rivers, bays and oceans.
It all began with the SUP Perspective? What’s that? It’s the the view from above when we see our watery world from a new vantage point. Conversations and hours “talking story” with water-people of all ages inspire this blog. YOUR story, pictures and experience extends the “talk story” tradition of the culture where it all began. CHECK THE CATEGORIES TO THE RIGHT FOR ARTICLES YOU WILL ENJOY.
Recent popular stories:
- Nature’s Intervals: Focus, Technique, Speed
- Great Training Tips – Suzie Cooney
- Winging It
- Surf, Sand, Sea – Seals and Surprises
- SUP Training: An Epiphany
- Off-season Training
- SUP Journeys and Quests – Everyday Heroes
- Got a Bucket List Sup Adventure – Go For It!
- Paddle Some Play In Your Day
- Keep Your Shoulders Healthy
- Dave Kalama: You’re Gonna Get More Glides
- Train Hard – Train Smart
- SUP Surf: Yin & Yang
- SUP Play – Turns and Practice
Please join the conversation via e-mail, by commenting on this blog and by joining our Facebook group. If you’d like to share a story from the SUP Perspective, just let us know.
Good to see a ‘place’ for the elders in the stand up world…mahalo!
I love your blog!!!!
I really enjoy all of the articles and pictures!
Are you disabled and not able to work?
Glad I found this blog.